- Every panel has been customised for Team Galag Photo: courtesy of Camere Photography
- The specialised car certainly has presence Photo: courtesy of Camere Photography
- The futuristic TG1 looking mean Photo: courtesy of Camere Photography
- A car with character from every angle Photo: courtesy of Camere Photography
- The view most people are going to be seeing a lot of Photo: courtesy of Camere Photography
- The TG1 passes through before the sun can even set Photo: courtesy of Camere Photography
When is a Bugatti, Zonda or Koenigsegg not enough? If you're Team Galag then building your own supercar is the only way to celebrate the 2013 15th anniversary Gumball Rally.
The bespoke supercar, named the TG1, has been built from scratch and incorporates the vision that Team Galag has been working on for quite a while, coupled with input provided by some of the Automotive industry’s most renowned consultants.
Power comes from a 3.8l twin-turbocharged engine that has been tuned by performance experts to produce 750bhp and 700lbs/ft of torque, this results in a very impressive 0-100mph in 5.58seconds and onto a top speed of over 200mph.
Follow Team Galag's updates on Gumball TV for live up to date information on how they are getting on.